SPRAY 1C UNIVERSAL PRIMER COLORLESS - 400ML
Item No. 400SPA211SPRBPAPTK
1 component grey adhesive primer for galvanized steel, metal or non-ferrous. Adheres to difficult surfaces. By priming your substrate you ensure better adhesion of paint to the surface, you also increases paint durability, and you make sure your substrate has additional protection.
- 1 component polyvinyl butyral adhesion primer, free of zinc chromate
- Available in white, grey and black. Other colours are available on request.
- Suitable for priming of steel, aluminum, sendzimir & non-ferrous.
- For indoor or outdoor applications, provided that a layer thickness of 20 µ is respected.
- Yield: 1 m² per spraycan for 20µ dry layer thickness.
- Quick drying
- Professional use
- Shelf life: 1 year in unopened packaging. Storage according to the General requirements for aerosols.
- Keep away from frost, humidity and warmth.
- The surfaces must be free of any impurities.
- After the appropriate preparation of the substrate that needs to be primed (sand with Duthoo Abranylon, sand with P240, sandblasting, pickling,enz.), degrease and clean with the Etching Promotor. •Shake spraycan well before use (2 to 3 minutes). Spray at a distance of 20-25 cm.
- Apply in several thin wet coats until the desired layer thickness of 50µ is reached.
- For a dry layer thickness: 20µ - air temperature of 20°C - Relative humidity 60% :
- Dust dry: 10min / Resprayable dry: 30min - Respraying is possible, without sanding and for indoor use, within the week. For outdoor use, within 24 hours without direct humidity contact.
- The spraycan contains 1 nozzle: 1 round jet adapted for primer.
- Avoid use at temperature below 15 ° c and in extreme heat or humidity
- To promote the retention time of your spraycan, hold your spraycan upside down and spray until no more primer comes out. Store upside down.