TOUCH UP SPRAY 2C RAL 85% GLOSS 400ML
Item No. 230PPA2RAL85
Did you notice a medium damage on your PVC or lacquered object? No need to panic, with Duthoo's touch-up spray you will be able to repair the damage in the right RAL color. Your window, door, garage, fence or even your bike can be fixed with our touch-up spray. Direct adhesion to PVC and powder
- Direct adhesion on PVC and powder paint, after suitable preparation !
- Pre-treatment with the Duthoo Epoxy Primer or Universal Primer on steel, galva, stainless steel, aluminium and non-ferrous, after suitable preparation of the substrate.
- Yield: 0,7-1 m² per spraycan for 30/40μ dry layer thickness.
- Quick drying
- Does not turn yellow
- Strong coverage power
- Dust dry after 30 minutes - Manageable after 4 hours. - Completely dry after 24-30h.
- Scratch resistant.
- Professional use
- Shelf life: 1 year in unopened packaging. Storage according to the General requirements for aerosols.
- Keep away from frost, humidity and warmth.
- Shake well - 2 minutes
- 1/ Remove lid at bottom of spraycan. 2/ Remove the ring from the interior of the lid. 3/ Put the ring through the opening of the valve on the bottom of the spraycan. Then turn the ring 360 °.
- Now the hardener is in the varnish. Then, shake the spraycan for 3 to 4 minutes to mix the varnish and the hardener.
- Life span: 48 hours after mixing.
METHOD OF USE:
- The surfaces must be free of any impurities.
- Sanding with Duthoo Abranylon and degreasing of non-ferrous metals with the Etching Promotor.
- Apply primer and paint with the color of choice.
- Sanding and applying primer on powdercoated surfaces and PVC is not neccessary after degreasing with the Etching Promotor and afterwards a waiting time before painting of at least 15 min and within 3h.
- Spray at a distance of 20-25 cm. Apply in several thin wet coats until the desired color is reached.
- The spraycan contains 1 nozzle: 1 flat jet
- Avoid use at temperature below 15 ° c and in extreme heat or humidity.