TOUCH UP SPRAY 1C POWDERCOLLECTION 400ML
Item No. 217SASTD
Did you notice a medium damage on your PVC or lacquered object? No need to panic, with Duthoo's touch-up spray you will be able to repair the damage in the right powdercoating color. Your window, door, garage, fence or even your bike can be fixed with our touch-up spray. Direct adhesion to PVC
- Direct adhesion on PVC and powder paint, after suitable preparation !
- Pre-treatment with the Duthoo Epoxy Primer or Universal Primer on steel, galva, stainless steel, aluminium and non-ferrous, after suitable preparation of the substrate.
- Yield: 0,7 - 1 m² per spraycan for 25/30μ dry layer thickness.
- Quick drying
- Does not turn yellow
- Strong coverage power
- Dust dry after 10 minutes - Manageable after 30min. - Completely dry after 2h.
- Scratch resistant.
- Professional use
- Shelf life: 1 year in unopened packaging. Storage according to the General requirements for aerosols.
- Keep away from frost, humidity and warmth.
- The surfaces must be free of any impurities. Sanding with Duthoo Abranylon and degreasing of non-ferrous metals with the Etching Promotor.
- Apply primer and paint with the color of choice.
- Sanding and applying primer on powdercoated surfaces and PVC is not neccessary after degreasing with the Etching Promotor and afterwards a waiting time before painting of at least 15 min and within 3h.
- Shake spraycan well before use (2 to 3 minutes). Spray at a distance of 20-25 cm.
- Apply in several thin wet coats until the desired color is reached.
- The spraycan contains 2 nozzles: 1 flat jet and 1 round jet.
- Avoid use at temperature below 15 ° c and in extreme heat or humidity.
- To promote the retention time of your spraycan, hold your spraycan upside down and spray until no more paint comes out. Store upside down.